Christopher R. Branagan, CPA
Founding, KBS Partner, 1986; Tax Partner
Began in public accounting in 1978. Concentrating exclusively on income taxation and planning as well as pension and profit sharing plan administration and planning.
- Member, Tax Division, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member, Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Former Member, Franklin County Unit, American Cancer Society, Board of Directors
- Former Treasurer, Vermont Maple Festival
- Former Member, Vermont Federal Bank, Advisory Board
B.A., Economics, University of Vermont
Married to Wife Carolyn; three adult children