Dana I. Kittell, CPA
Founding, KBS Partner, 1986; Past Managing Partner
Began in public accounting in 1972. Extensive experience in audits of non profit and municipalities, commercial enterprises including health care and nursing homes, wholesale businesses and construction
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member, Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Former Director, BankNorth Group
- Form Member, Franklin County Industrial Development Corp.
- Former Chairman, Vermont Fish and Game Board
- Former Treasurer, Champlain Country Club
- Former Member, Northwestern Medical Center, Board of Directors
- Former Member, Fairfield School Board
- Former Member, Governor’s Restructuring of Public Utilities
A.S., Accounting, Champlain College, Burlington, Vermont
- Married to Wife Judith; two adult children
- Lifelong resident of East Fairfield, Vermont
- Enjoys Golf, Hunting and Outdoor Activities