Andrew M. Bachand, CPA
- Engagement Partner; named KBS Partner, January 2000
- Specializing in Medicare and Medicaid Cost Reimbursement
Began in public accounting in May of 1986. Specializes in audits of health care and housing providers as well as audits of manufacturing, retail, municipalities and school districts.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member, Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Board Member, Friends of Northern Lake Champlain
- Former Board Treasurer, Franklin County Home Health
- Former Chairman, St. Mary’s Parish Advisory Council and Finance Committee
- Former Member, Foster Grandparent Program Advisory Board
- Former President, Franklin County Humane Society Board of Directors,
- Former Treasurer
- Former Member, American Heart Association—Northwestern Division, Board of Directors
- Former Member, Franklin Grand Isle United Way, Finance Committee
A.S., Accounting, Champlain College, Burlington, Vermont
- Married to Wife Kristin; two adult children
- Lifelong Franklin County Vermont resident
- Enjoys Hunting and Outdoor Activities