Robin Barnett, CPA
My 20+ years in the CPA profession has allowed me to wear many hats both internally with my organization and in serving the variety of clients I’ve worked with over the years. Whether I’m conducting government, Yellowbook, or nonprofit audits or working to minimize taxes for my real estate, corporate, and individual clients, I’ve seen the myriad of challenges organizations face and helped them develop solutions that work.
My clients receive:
- Proactive strategies for estate, trust, and gift tax that minimize exposure and optimize available opportunities.
- Thoughtful income and compliance planning for real estate developers that maximizes surplus cash while maintaining compliance.
- Knowledgeable and up-to-date advice on the ever-changing world of tax and accounting compliance to assist them in decision making.
- Thorough, high-level, quality work that not only delivers the best results but meets deadlines.
As the quality control officer at Kittell, Branagan & Sargent, my role is to ensure our firm meets all standards, adheres to all rules, and represents clients with the utmost integrity. The strict requirements of the position are a benefit to our clients as I ensure the firm is always following the latest guidance in accordance with any and all compliance and tax law changes as they happen.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Not-for-Profit
- Member, Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer and Finance Chair – Burlington Business and Professional Women
B.S., Accounting, Lyndon State College
When I’m not researching the latest standards or assisting clients, I like to get outdoors with my kids and take advantage of all Vermont has to offer. We’re always out walking, biking, boating, and kayaking, and my kids like to stay busy in sports and extracurriculars. And, I love to travel when there’s not a global pandemic going on.